- March 11, 2018
- Posted by: Rita Ezenwa-Okoro
- Category: Blog, Street Smarts
People often ask me why I founded Street Project Foundation and I simply tell them because I want the African Continent to become a land of opportunities where young people can be the best they can be, just like their peers in developed countries.
This video is a docutainment of Impact stories from the maiden edition of Street Project Creative Youth Boot Camp 2016.
Street Project Foundation is creating a sustainable pathway for young people to;
- Discover their talents and core values
- Be trained by veterans in the creative industry
- Be exposed to industry leaders and best practice and
- Create a platform for showcase where they can conveniently turn their talent into enterprise.